‘A vibrant African family, growing our community in Christ’
- We are a church in Africa with a heart for the continent.
- TMC is primarily not a building, an institution or a business but a family.
- We are all God’s children seeking to honour our Creator. As a Church family we say with Joshua : “As for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.”
- We are captured by God’s love for the world and seek to honour that love in our commitment to the community.
- Christ is the center and the circumference, our power and our purpose, our beginning and our end. We can do nothing worthwhile without Him.
Our five Sunday Services:
- 7.30am – Traditional Methodist Service with Communion
- 9.30am – Connect: A Family Service with contemporary worship
- 9.30am – Fusion: A blend of traditional hymns with elements of contemporary worship
- 11.30am – Vernacular Umbhedesho: A service with a strong focus on sung worship and preaching
- 6.30pm – Home: A Contemporary worship service
Children, Teens and Families:
Running concurrently with the 9.30am Connect and Fusion Services are:
Children’s Church (GLOW) for toddlers to Gr 7 children
Teen Church (JOL) for Gr 8 to Gr 12 teens
Family Service (once every three months) for the whole family